In general, RORA Women Rights Foundation was founded to participate in humanitarian capacity in Kenya in order to realize its objectives.
Our main objective is to promote the rights of women in developing countries
RORA has setup the following guidelines:
- Support local women organizations advocating for gender equality.
- Build the capacity of women rights activists to enhance their work.
- Build regional and international partnership in the support of women rights movement.
- Organize local and regional forums to advance the cause of women rights and freedom.
- Mobilize state and non-state actors to recognize and support international instrument on non-discrimination of women.
- To raise, mobilize and disburse funds and other resources for the promotion of women and youth through the organization.
- RORA encourages aid for the Somali Diaspora community living in the
- It also urges donor countries and aid organizations to facilitate aid to the affected persons.
- To establish or assist in the establishment of schools and other educational centers, and libraries, and to publish newsletters, brochures, periodicals, books and other publications as the Board of the Organization may deem desirable for the promotion of the Organization.
RORA encourages aid for the Somali diaspora communities living in the country
RORA welcomes development programs either from individuals, countries to participate and set up programs to stop early girl child marriage.