RORA Women Rights Foundation vision is to improve, enhance and positively transform the social and economic structures that generate poverty and violence of the target communities.
Its primary goals include:
- Empower women and the youth on sustainable activities.
- Create awareness on basic human rights and privileges.
- Initiating programs that lead to the promotion of livelihoods where people can live in dignity and fullness.
- Seeking the will of people to participating in the transformation of negative trends affecting their livelihoods.
- Pursuing changes through the promotion of networking and information sharing to overcome the problem of sexual gender based violence.
- Health promotional matters, sanitation, security and job creations.
- Support a development initiated projects, that encourages women to take steps in shaping their lives, encouraging them to follow their dreams.
- Create awareness on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), by educating the community on the dangers of the practice, no one has the right to physically torture a young child.
- Support girl child education.